The energy certificate contains:
- general information about the building
- energy class of the building
- information on the person who issued the certificate
- data on thermotechnical systems
- climate data
- data on required energy and reference values
- explanations of technical terms
- list of applied regulations and standards
For existing buildings, the energy certificate must also contain a proposal of measures to improve the energy performance of the building that are economically justified.
For all newly built real estate having an energy certificate is a condition for the use permit.
Contact us and we will make you an energy certificate at affordable prices as soon as possible, thus placing your property in the appropriate energy class.
From the 1st of January 2014, it is mandatory to have an energy certificate when selling your property. Otherwise, it is punishable, and the fines range from HRK 5,000.00 to HRK 30,000.00. From 2016, landlords are also required to have an energy certificate.
The energy certificate is valid for 10 years.